Popular posts from this blog
A tiny tale
Poles Attract
Poles Attract Dedicated to my little cousin sista, If I was classical, you were contemporary If I loved spice, you loved sweets If I devoured panipuri, you vanquished the dahi puri If I was music, you were dance If I was stromy, you were silent If I was mature, you were childish If you loved the sun, I awaited the rain If I loved nature, you loved the buildings If I was the bookworm, you were the bumblebee If you were the narrator, I played the listener If you were stylish, I was simple If your hair was silky soft, mine was the ever untamed horse If you blabbered about bts, I was the one rolling my eyes If I loved mythology, you were the one wondering which god it was If you hit the cork well, I sure was adept at fishing it from the branches of the tree If I got irritated, you were the cause If you were in tears, I was the culprit But you were the reason behind my...

Comments
Post a Comment
Dear Reader,
In order to comment kindly enable 3rd party cookies.๐
If you are using Google Chrome, follow this pathway, so that you can block third party cookies from other sites with this blog as an exception
Settings > (In Advanced section) Site Settings > Cookies > Add Site Exception > www.oreadermine.blogspot.com > It will appear in the blocked section > Click on the site name. A new window appears > (Under the Permissions section) Click the cookies option and click Allow > Now when you go back, the blog appears in the Allowed section
For Step by Step instruction with pictures๐ธ, kindly go to the " Feeling Lost? Click here" page.
Psst..a secret..๐.You can access the pages if you click on the "More" option in the header at the top
Thank you for your sincere compliments dear readers! It's people like you who inspire me to keep writing, reading and creating..๐
Happy Reading!๐
Mail your queries, if any, to jaithri21@gmail.com